Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
If you are an employee, click internal portal to apply.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
High School diploma, or GED equivalent. Prior work experience is desired. Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication skills are required. The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
- At least 3 years of RESIDENTIAL HVAC Installation experience.
- Comfortable in a Lead role with a Helper assigned.
- Working knowledge of local inspection codes.
- EPA Certification (Certification assistance may be available).
- A proven work ethic with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Willingness to go into attics, crawl spaces and lift heavy objects on a regular basis.
- Willingness to put in long, sporadic hours and/or weekends when necessary.
- All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen, background checks and must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.