ARS Rescue Rooter in Ft. Worth, Texas is looking for a Plumbing Manager. Relocation Package is possible for the right candidate.
The Plumbing Service Manager is responsible for scheduling and supervising of technicians to effectively provide commercial and/or residential plumbing service, repair, and installation for customers. In addition, this position will oversee logistics, provide technical support, planning and management of service center operations including dispatch, technical support, customer service and quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will be career-oriented to help grow a Residential Plumbing Service Company.
· Organize, prioritize, & manage all daily activities involved within the Plumbing Service Department.
· Ensure employees’ work productivity and development.
· Coaching and recruitment of employees.
· Propose strategies and establish goals for company growth.
· Implement and meet Department’s financial goals and objectives successfully.
· Ensure integrity of sales tracking and assist General Manager in data reporting.
· A highly competitive compensation package and bonus potential (Negotiable)
· Full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, life and long-term disability insurance and much more.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.