ARS-Rescue Rooter® we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide advancement potential and the chance to give back. Our ARS Division Call Center is located in Houston, TX.
For this full-time positions, we are looking for an experienced call center customer service rep with team lead or supervisor experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Including but are not limited to)
• Overseeing and aiding in ALL dispatching of afterhours calls. Making sure all processes and
procedures are followed as outlined. Streamlining the process so afterhours calls are all dispatched
in a timely manner.
• Responsible for protocol being followed and sending daily report to the call center Manager.
• Immediate side-by-side coaching & or training of any CSR that is not following procedures to make
sure they are adhering to afterhours.
• This person will also be accountable for delegating breaks and lunches in timely manner, sending
booking scores, availability, updating call counts, and attending to corrections.
• Responsible for the ABD rate staying below 2.5 and average answer speed below 10 seconds.
• Responsible for the distribution of cities by staff members to complete call cap calls.
• Ensure all Call Cap Calls must be kept up to date and maintained at a 100% attempt rate.
• Making notes of any attendance occurrences that may happen during your shift. (Long breaks and
lunches) and reporting those to the Manager by emailing 9131supervisors.
• Making sure our night shift is answering all calls and being always professional.
• Ensuring the performance of designated team is above mandatory standards atways per Kpl
Overall, a shift lead would be asked to LEAD the shift by setting an example, motivating, and encouraging our staff to meet our metrics.
Bachelor's degree in related fieid with 2-3 years' experience in a related fieid. Related experience
and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination Of education and experfence may be
substituted. Must be computer literate with knowledge Of Miorosoft Office products. This job
requires the ability to create and interpret Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables, and operate general
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.