Roger the Plumber / ARS-Rescue Rooter is a winning team! We're growing and need more quality, service-minded plumbing professionals! We set a high standard for employees, and we REWARD superior SERVICE and PERFORMANCE. We offer repair, service and installation in the following areas:
• Drain Cleaning
YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST IN YOUR FIELD!
...And you want to work for the BEST! ARS/Rescue Rooter, a national leader in the home services industry, was built on pride, hard work and dedication to superior customer service.
• EARN based on PERFORMANCE!
• Work for a company with a NATIONAL presence!
• Work with a great team that building LONG-TERM GROWTH and ADVANCEMENT potential!!
We offer year round work, company truck, equipment, Plumber uniforms and a complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and vision benefits.
Requirements to qualify for these positions, you must:
• Have a minimum of 1-2 years of plumbing experience.
• Must have experience in residential service repair.
• Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
• Bilingual is a plus.
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.