The National Customer Relations Analyst position must lead-by-example, be genuinely customer service-oriented (internal and external customers) and have a desire to help people. This position requires strong decision making skills, ability to be creative with resolutions and strong professional verbal/written communication skills. The Customer Relations Analyst must be a team-player and have the ability to multi task high priority issues and have exceptional follow through skills with a sense of urgency and a smile.
•The Customer Relations Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operations of incoming customer calls from our internal and external customers and must handle customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, e-mail and all online reputation media avenues.
• Creates case files for each customer call.
• Responds to customer inquiries and call in a quick and timely manner.
• May approve special price concessions, quotes, or adjustments within established parameters and resolve price discrepancies in a timely professional manner.
• Gathers data to resolve customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction. Assists field members in the resolution of problem issues. Tracks incoming customer complaints and follows-up as necessary.
• Reports, documents and coordinates damage issues with our insurance company.
• Composes letters to customers and issues credit certificates to customers and may take other actions depending on the severity of the situation.
• Communicates with customers and departmental personnel via telephone, email and/or written correspondence to answer inquiries, provide information and resolve complaints.
• Responds to customer concerns related to price discrepancies, damages, quality of service or any other service issues.
• Researches customer complaints by talking with all parties involved, reviewing invoices and verification calls.
• Coordinates resolution of complaints with local management.
• Follows-up on any unresolved comments reported by customers to each branch.
• Performs case management by creating cases, documenting phone conversations and all correspondence as needed.
• A High School diploma, or GED equivalent,
• 4-6 years of customer service experience required. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
• Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.