ARS-Rescue Rooter is a winning team! We're growing and need more quality, service-minded plumbing professionals! We set a high standard for employees, and we REWARD superior SERVICE and PERFORMANCE. We offer repair, service and installation in the following areas:
• Drain Cleaning
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED LICENSED REPAIR PLUMBERS and REGISTERED DRAIN CLEANERS. We have immediate openings with great income potential. Priority consideration for candidates with experience with water heaters and sewer repair/replacement. Minimum three years experience in residential repair/retrofit service.
YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST IN YOUR FIELD!
...And you want to work for the BEST! ARS/Rescue Rooter, a national leader in the home services industry, was built on pride, hard work and dedication to superior customer service.
• EARN based on PERFORMANCE!
• Work for a company with a NATIONAL presence!
• Work with a great team that building LONG-TERM GROWTH and ADVANCEMENT potential!!
We offer year round work, company truck, equipment, Plumber uniforms and a complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and vision benefits.
Requirements to qualify for these positions, you must:
• Have a minimum of three years of plumbing experience.
• Must have a Plumbing License or Drain Cleaning Registration.
• Must have experience in residential service repair.
• Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
• Bilingual is a plus.
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.